Forming a Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the right answer for many business owners due to its unique blend of flexibility and protection
Planning Your LLC
An LLC is right for many businesses just starting out. Moore Love Law can help you get it done correctly and ensure your investment and business are protected for all the challenges ahead.
Choosing a name is an important step in establishing a unique entity for your business.
LLCs can either be operator or member managed. We can help determine what’s right for you.
Properly structuring your LLC will maximize the protection of your assets and keep your business financially focused.
Choose your plan
You will be charged for the plan after the admin approves your vendor account
LLC Basic (for single member LLCs)
- Charter filing with Secretary of State
- State name search
- Model business plan
- Lifetime registered agent service
LLC Plus (for those with partners)
- Everything included in Basic
- Federal trademark registration (one class)
- Customized operating agreement
- State tax registration
- EIN registration
LLC Platinum (everything you'll need)
- Everything in Plus
- Federal and state trademark registration
- Employment agreement
- Customer user agreement
- Full state and local licensing